Whitewater's landmark buildings and places
A gallery including 14 of the 19 locations on the Whitewater historic landmarks self-guided walking tour and guided Indian Mounds tours May 22, 2010.
Photo by: Ginny Hall
Hamilton House, 1868, remodeled in 1881 and 1887; 328 W. Main St. Once slated for demolition in the 1980s to be replaced by parking lots, this house is now a bed-and-breakfast inn. John Belushi lived here when he attended the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.« Previous Next »