Whitewater's landmark buildings and places
A gallery including 14 of the 19 locations on the Whitewater historic landmarks self-guided walking tour and guided Indian Mounds tours May 22, 2010.
Photo by: Ginny Hall
Bassett House, 1857, with additions in 1858; 708 W. Main St. Thomas Basset was a local merchant who married the governor's daughter. Since 1926, this house has been the home of the Whitewater Federation of Women's Clubs.« Previous Next »