Whitewater's landmark buildings and places
A gallery including 14 of the 19 locations on the Whitewater historic landmarks self-guided walking tour and guided Indian Mounds tours May 22, 2010.
Photo by: Photo submitted
The restored 1890 Whitewater Passenger Depot; 310 W. Whitewater St. Rather than a typically functional depot, this Victorian Gothic depot is unusual in its design, like the decorative gables at each end. Noted architect J.T.W. Jennings worked briefly for the Milwaukee Road before designing campus buildings for the University of Wisconsin.« Previous Next »