Whitewater's landmark buildings and places
A gallery including 14 of the 19 locations on the Whitewater historic landmarks self-guided walking tour and guided Indian Mounds tours May 22, 2010.
Photo by: Donna Lenz Wright
Stone Stable, west of the depot. While stone was a common construction material in Whitewater, this is one of the few area buildings made entirely of stone. It was built about 1845 by a Yankee wagon maker who, like other ambitious immigrants, moved on after a few years.« Previous Next »