Whitewater's landmark buildings and places
A gallery including 14 of the 19 locations on the Whitewater historic landmarks self-guided walking tour and guided Indian Mounds tours May 22, 2010.
Photo by: Photo submitted
White Memorial Building, 1904; 402 W. Main St. From 1904 to 1992, this building served as the public library. It was designed in the Classic Revival style by the architectural firm Claude & Starch, which specialized in Prairie-style houses and library commissions. Rare in that it has no additions or alterations.« Previous Next »