Whitewater's landmark buildings and places
A gallery including 14 of the 19 locations on the Whitewater historic landmarks self-guided walking tour and guided Indian Mounds tours May 22, 2010.
Photo by: Ginny Hall
Sanger Marsh House, 1861; 522 W. Main St. Sanger Marsh was president of the old First National Bank in Whitewater, which started in the 1860s, merged with Citizens State Bank in the 1930s and still operates today. First National Bank was the first long-time successful bank in Whitewater.« Previous Next »