Whitewater's landmark buildings and places
A gallery including 14 of the 19 locations on the Whitewater historic landmarks self-guided walking tour and guided Indian Mounds tours May 22, 2010.
Photo by: Ginny Hall
G.W. Esterly House, 1876; 604 W. Main St. This Italianate-style house was built for the son of George Esterly, whose factory, which made wheat harvesters, was one of the biggest in the city. The building was owned for a while by a sorority.« Previous Next »