Listening sessions set for Gateway referendum
WALWORTH COUNTY Gateway Technical College will hold listening sessionsin Racine and Walworth counties on its expansion proposal.
The referendum on the $49 million project affecting all three Gateway campuses goes before voters April 2.
The Walworth County sessions are slated for:
• Tues., Feb. 27, 7:30 a.m., Gateway Technical College, Elkhorn Campus, Room 112 South Building, 400 County Road H, Elkhorn
• Wed., March 13, 7:30 a.m., George Williams University, Winston Paul Education Center, 350 Constance Blvd., Williams Bay
The Racine County sessions will be held:
• Tues., Feb. 26: 7:30 p.m., Waterford High School, 100 Field Drive, Waterford
• Wed., Feb. 27: 7 p.m., Burlington High School Library, 400 McCanna Pkwy.
• Thurs., February 28: 7 p.m., Gateway Technical College, Racine Campus, Superior Room 102 in the Racine Building, 1001 S. Main St.
More information on the proposal can be found at www.gtc.edu/proposal.