Public record for Feb. 2, 2013
- ADRIAN M. RUNAAS, 38, of 441 Longfield St., Evansville, at 7:57 p.m. Thursday at 3123 S. Highway 51, Rock Township, on Green County bench warrants for failing to appear in court on previous charges of false imprisonment, recklessly endangering safety, disorderly conduct and battery and bail jumping as well as Rock County bench warrants for failing to appear in court on previous charges of battery and disorderly conduct.
- ERIC G. BRINK, 32, of 17 S. Willard Ave., Janesville, at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday, on charges of false imprisonment and disorderly conduct as acts of domestic violence.
Intoxicated driving arrests
- TRAVIS L. MURRAY, 28, of 401 Third St., Brodhead, at 8:15 a.m. Jan. 25 on Highway 51 at Townline Road, town of Beloit, on a charge of operating with a controlled substance, third offense, and operating after revocation.
- BURGLARY to a garage in the 900 block of Benton Avenue, Janesville, reported at 8:01 p.m. Thursday. Taken were a chain saw and associated equipment valued at $515.
- OBTAINING CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES BY FRAUD at 10:22 a.m. Thursday at Kealey Pharmacy, 21 S. Jackson St., Janesville, which reported receiving forged prescriptions.
- THEFT from a construction site at Cedar Crest, 1704 S. River Road, Janesville, reported 6 a.m. Thursday. Taken was an electric generator/welder valued at $5,282.