Public record for Nov. 23, 2012
- JAMIE L. DAVIS, 39, of 302 S. Academy St., No. 1, Janesville, at 11:15 a.m. Sunday at the Rock County Jail on charges of strangulation and battery stemming from a domestic incident Oct. 29.
- TYLER D. ROTZOLL, 22, of 2617 N. Pontiac Drive, No. 1, Janesville, at 1:55 p.m. Sunday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville, on a warrant accusing him of failing to appear in court on charges of felony failure to report and disorderly conduct.
- MICHAEL K. SHADEL, 17, of 10008 E. County A, Janesville, at 11:42 p.m. Nov. 10 at Newville and Russell roads in the town of Fulton. He is accused of felony possession of narcotics, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- PAUL T. JOLLY, 36, of 1222 Marquette St., Janesville, at 2:30 p.m. Monday at Missouri Eastern Correctional Institute, Pacific, Mo., on a warrant charging him with failure to appear in Rock County Court on charges of delivering marijuana and maintaining a drug-trafficking place.
- DOUGLAS F. KRAFJACK, 59, no fixed address, at 11:39 a.m. Monday at the Rock County Jail, Janesville, on warrants accusing him of failing to appear in court on charges of battery to a law enforcement officer, resisting and trespassing.
- BRYANT T. WILSON, 19, of 1035 Pleasant St., No. 3311, Beloit, at 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Janesville Police Department on three counts of delivering cocaine, three counts of maintaining a drug-trafficking place and suspicion of parole violation after a drug investigation.